Re: van der Embse
1999/10/31 21:59:29
Gerd Cornelius
Re: SCHWER/SCHWEERS
Autor 1999/10/29 02:04:59
Jean Buss
Re: SCHWER/SCHWEERS, Mary Anna, b. 1829?, Steinfeld, Oldenburg

Re: van der Embse

Date: 1999/10/27 01:02:01
From: Inez, Am*dam <menhenscha(a)...

Hallo Barbara,
If you're able to have a look at the microfilms of Esen in your LDS, would
you
please be so kind to do a look up for me? That microfilm is not allowed to
be distributed in Europe. My ancestors are from Essen (Oldenburg) and I'm
completely stuck with my research since I am not able to go to Essen/Vechta
to do some lookups. (little kidds and wrestling with my health).
You certainly would be of great help in case being able and willing to give
me a hand!
I'm sorry for searching this hand given this way, and I do hope you do
apologise me doing so. Its a result of being stuck for several years
already.
Off course I'l be most pleased to give you a hand in cse searched for about
Amsterdam
Thanks for your time.
Regards from Amsterdam
Inez Schade