J. A.
[HN] Johann Dietrich SCHULTE verheiratet BEERMAN/BIERMAN in 1791 von LUTTER
Datum 2010/03/28 21:53:39
MagdalenaJLM
Re: [HN] NS- Schulen/Scherler
2010/03/28 10:56:51
Klaus Friedrichs
Re: [HN] Offermann, BACK
Betreff 2010/03/17 14:19:28
Manfred Puffahrt
[HN] oo Witzeetze / Bahrendorf
2010/03/28 10:56:51
Klaus Friedrichs
Re: [HN] Offermann, BACK
Autor 2010/03/14 15:16:50
Klaus Riecken
Re: [HN] [FamNord] VZ1819 Fürstenthum Lübeck , Peter Voß, AKVZ

Re: [HN] Offermann, BACK

Date: 2010/03/28 21:02:09
From: Klaus Friedrichs <klaus.friedrichs1(a)...

Was this your reply???

Klaus Friedrichs

Klaus Friedrichs schrieb:
Hi Joy,

your hints did not help.

Which of these four Landau, which I found, was the right one?
Are you able to send me a scan of the postcard, where you found the name
GRAVTENMUNDE ?

Looking forward for your reply.

Klaus Friedrichs

Joy Moody schrieb:
Yes, I have a postcard (1900- 1911?) written by my great grandmother while visiting relatives at those locations in Germany & noting the towns. It was recently translated for me but some of the postcards which were translated were faded & difficult to read, as well as being in old script & perhaps country dialect. My great great grandfather was Johann Offermann (his wife Katrina Offermann nee Mingst). He lived in Ihlienworth & was a farmer. It appears from the postcard that my great grandmother traveled with Elisa (Offermann or possibly Obrock) to Gravtenmunde (Google gives me Dormunde so maybe the name has changed over the years) to meet Martin Offermann & then on to Landau where my great great great grandmother Offermann lived.

Does this help?

Joy