Stefan Beate
Re: [HN] Searching for my father Rudolf Petzold (any data)
Datum 2010/03/13 12:48:43
Stefan Beate
Re: [HN] Searching for my father Rudolf Petzold (any data)
2010/03/12 15:04:52
Stefan Beate
Re: [HN] Searching for my father Rudolf Petzold (any data)
Betreff 2010/03/13 12:48:43
Stefan Beate
Re: [HN] Searching for my father Rudolf Petzold (any data)
2010/03/12 00:40:22
Rudolf Petzolt
[HN] Searching for my father Rudolf Petzold (any data)
Autor 2010/03/14 22:37:04
Rudolf Petzolt
Re: [HN] Searching for my father Rudolf Petzold (any data)

Date: 2010/03/13 11:51:09
From: Rudolf Petzolt <petzolt(a)...

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for your answer.

As registered in Northeim the place where he died was Nordstemmen. I do
not know if he lived there.

How can I get the data from the archives?
Do I have to write or can I search by Internet?
How about identification to get the data?

I do not know exactly how to write it in English but I can try:
He tried to state by law in Norway that he was my real father (about
1948), and that he did. Then his address was Alfeld(Leine), Hildesheim.

sincerely

Rudolf
Bergen, Norway