gb
Re: [HN] Wedem Amt Wolpe - Carole
Datum 2010/03/09 03:34:43
Barbara Stewart
Re: [HN] Wedem Amt Wolpe
2010/03/08 22:04:05
gb
Re: [HN] Wedem Amt Wolpe - Carole
Betreff 2010/03/09 04:06:18
Carole Townsend
Re: [HN] Wedem Amt Wolpe - Carole
2010/03/07 01:55:37
gale
Re: [HN] Family Information
Autor 2010/03/16 19:35:06
gale
Re: [HN] Oelker Family

Re: [HN] Wedem Amt Wolpe - Carole

Date: 2010/03/09 00:04:05
From: gale <gale(a)...

   Hi Carole:
   I have some more informatio about Wölpe near Nienburg.
   When searching the Web in Germany, it is helpful when the umlaut.  If
   you Google "Wölpe"  you will get a lot of interesting hits.
   There is a picture of the church at Erichshagen-Wölpe:
   [1]http://www.panoramio.com/photo/21767578
   [2]http://www.erichshagen-woelpe.de/
   You may want to type these URL's in your address box, as my messages
   seem to have character changes when posted on the List.
   There is a stone (monument) with the inscription"    WÖLPE  GRAFSHAFT
   u.  ALTES  AMT.
   Gale