Carole Townsend
Re: [HN] Wedem Amt Wolpe
Datum 2010/03/08 14:53:26
Uschi Boes
[HN] Gross Lobke, Muellingen, Wehmingen, Ingeln, Hohenhameln
2010/03/07 19:59:45
Mark Swanson
Re: [HN] Hannover Archives help Bitte
Betreff 2010/03/07 15:58:14
Erika Trueman
Re: [HN] Hannover-L Nachrichtensammlung, Band 66, Eintrag 10
2010/03/08 02:30:24
Carole Townsend
Re: [HN] Wedem Amt Wolpe
Autor 2010/03/09 04:06:18
Carole Townsend
Re: [HN] Wedem Amt Wolpe - Carole

Re: [HN] Hannover Archives help Bitte

Date: 2010/03/08 03:35:40
From: Carole Townsend <cotowns(a)...

Someone suggested that I list the surnames and towns I am looking for when I
go to Germany, so I will do so. Where know, I have also added date of
immigration to the USA. All these German immigrants settled in DuPage County
Illinois, or in Chicago Illinois. If anyone has any information on these
surnames, please let me know. I do have exact birthdates, but just curious I
anyone might have knowledge of these surnames in the village listed.

Joachim Heinrich Friedrich Oetke: Ostedt April 1883

Dorothea Weidler: Gerdau April 1883

Wilhelm Neddermey(i)er: Erichshagen July 1848

Wilhelmine Dorothea Marie Ebeling: Landesbergen, Nienburg Could be the same
as Neddermeyer, but we are not sure

Heinrich Daniel Johann Fiene: Rodewald July 1847

Catherine Marie Louise Kruse: Stoeckse around 1847

Heinrich Friedrich Konrad Ebeling: Pegesdorf - July 1850

Friedricke Wilhelmine Caroline Lindemann: Lodingsen - not sure but before
1856

Wilhelm Dierking and Wilhelmine  Bergmann: Wedem Amt Wolpe both about 1859

Herman Friedrich Benninger: Rodewald - either 1865 or 1867

Maria Westendorf: Spriehusen (Mecklenburg) Between 1864 and 1867

Thanks so much for the many responses - it is wonderful to be able to talk
with others.

Carole