Marian
Re: [HN] CORDES
Datum 2010/03/07 05:52:05
Maureen Shelly
Re: [HN] Family Information
2010/03/06 23:27:19
Susanne Schmitz
Re: [HN] Hannover Archives help Bitte
Betreff 2010/03/07 18:15:16
Gerald Bailey
Re: [HN] Hannover Archives help Bitte
2010/03/06 16:20:05
Carole Townsend
[HN] Wedem Amt Wolpe
Autor 2010/03/08 02:30:24
Carole Townsend
Re: [HN] Wedem Amt Wolpe

Re: [HN] Hannover Archives help Bitte

Date: 2010/03/07 02:21:56
From: Carole Townsend <cotowns(a)...

Max, thanks for the encouraging words. I will be happy to share what I learn
when I return. I am not going until late April, returning May 12, so look
for something after that.

My sister, a cousin( a retired high school German teacher) and I are
traveling from the USA. All of our ancestral villages have been identified,
and they are all in the general Hanover area. I am so excited about the
trip!

Carole