Max Burgdorf
Re: [HN] Hannover Archives help Bitte
Datum 2010/03/06 19:32:53
Paul Scheele
Re: [HN] Hannover Archives help Bitte
2010/03/06 16:40:39
Max Burgdorf
Re: [HN] Hannover Archives help Bitte
Betreff 2010/03/06 19:32:53
Paul Scheele
Re: [HN] Hannover Archives help Bitte
2010/03/10 20:52:51
Tobias A. Kemper
[HN] Achaz Rudolf BOSSE in Clausthal
Autor 2010/03/08 14:53:26
Uschi Boes
[HN] Gross Lobke, Muellingen, Wehmingen, Ingeln, Hohenhameln

Re: [HN] Hannover Archives help Bitte

Date: 2010/03/06 18:56:55
From: tyke <tyke60(a)...

It seems like the LDS never copied records from the Lutheran churches in the Hannover area.

My great grandfather Louis BUELTEMAN was born in Hohenhameln, southeast of Hannover.  It took a friend of mine from Germany to contact the church minister with the information that I had about his birthday to find his birth record..apparently he was born with the name of Karl Heinrich Louis BUELTEMAN.  I went back on the LDS site and still could not find him..I do believe that if the did ever copy the records that they never put them on the internet.

If you do have some information and a LDS library near you ask them for the IGI for the area you want with the names you want..sometimes that is more informative.

Donna M.