Cactus Flower
Re: [HN] Ship "New York" - Another Inquiry
Datum 2009/08/28 14:56:58
eltribs
[HN] Fuchs in Indiana
2009/08/27 05:02:16
Bob Marhenke
Re: [HN] Ship New York
Betreff 2009/08/28 17:10:25
Bobbi
Re: [HN] Ship New York
2009/08/28 02:55:41
Cactus Flower
Re: [HN] Ship "New York" - Another Inquiry
Autor 2009/08/29 10:29:40
Cactus Flower
Re: [HN] Ship New York

Date: 2009/08/28 03:10:15
From: Cactus Flower <barbie8674(a)...

Dear Bob,

Sophia Paschold is listed on page 4 of  the shiplist.   I downloaded a ship image linked to Sophia Paschold from well known pay site.

I believe the actual shiplist mentioned the New York was a steamer.

The photo looks like the boat has sails like a clipper, though it looks as if there is also one of those big steamer pipes as well, like those on the Titanic.

I don't know much about ships.

I wonder if older steam type ships also had sails?

Warm Regards,

Barbie-Lew

P.S. send me private mail and I will email you the info.