Barbara Stewart
Re: [HN] Ankum / Hannover
Datum 2009/08/16 18:25:57
Steve Bruer
Re: [HN] Information
2009/08/10 14:08:11
penny
[HN] information
Betreff 2009/08/16 18:25:57
Steve Bruer
Re: [HN] Information
2009/08/15 00:26:20
Barbara Stewart
Re: [HN] Ankum / Hannover
Autor 2009/08/24 00:20:43
Barbara Stewart
Re: [HN] Place names

Re: [HN] information

Date: 2009/08/16 01:43:17
From: Barbara Stewart <raybarbara(a)...

   Hello,

       Go here to see some names in Sehlde:

       http://meta.genealogy.net/
      Enter the town (ort) of Sehlde and it will list some names from there.

      You can do the same with neighboring villages: Elze, Esbeck, Eime,
      and many more.

       It may be easier to list the surname you are looking for.

      Also, you could go to this website for some help:

      http://www.hist.de/KB-hannover.htm
      There are people there that do research.

      Scroll down to Hildesheim  - from there you will see Elze and Sehlde
      and other villages.

   Good luck,
   Barbara

 Hello, I was wondering if you may be able to help me, I would like to get