Ursula Schlotz
[HN] Heinrich WICHERN und Margarethe SPARK aus Hannover
Datum 2009/07/07 19:53:29
jo meyer
[HN] Soltau, Judith Gray
2009/07/05 06:12:15
RICHARD L SCHINDALL
[HN] Lichtendahl Family in Hannover................
Betreff 2009/07/21 12:35:11
Uschi Boes
[HN] Moulin, Solling, Holst Ahnenforschung
2009/07/05 05:12:57
Barbara Stewart
[HN] Lichtendahl Family in Hannover................
Autor 2009/07/13 02:39:06
Barbara Stewart
Re: [HN] Krumwiede und Schulte Kinder nach 1797

Re: [HN] Lichtendahl Family in Hannover................

Date: 2009/07/06 07:37:45
From: Barbara Stewart <raybarbara(a)...

Hello Richard,

    I lived in a small town in Nebraska when I was young and there was a St.
Boniface church in another town not far from us. Your family was certainly
devoted and skilled in Quincy.

    You know well that there are not a large number of Lichtentahl in
Germany.  Since your people were Catholic, there's a chance that they may
have lived in Südlohn (by Lohne). That is on the list from towns that were
listed in the German phone book list for Lichtendahl today. There were a
number of Catholics in Oldenburg. If you can get to a LDS center, you could
be able to get the records there:

Germany, Oldenburg, Lohne
Germany, Oldenburg, Lohne - Church records
Germany, Oldenburg, Lohne - Genealogy

   I haven't been able to find very much information about the Lichtentahl
name. I'll do some more work on it.

Good luck,
Barbara

http://www.online-ofb.de/namelist.php?nachname=LICHTENDAHL&ofb=ostbevern&mo>>>>