MJJALambert
Re: [HN] Bunger family in Hannover area
Datum 2008/10/04 11:09:56
Ludger von Husen
Re: [HN] Bunger family in Hannover area
2008/10/04 04:58:39
MJJALambert
Re: [HN] Bunger family in Hannover area
Betreff 2008/10/04 11:09:56
Ludger von Husen
Re: [HN] Bunger family in Hannover area
2008/10/04 04:58:39
MJJALambert
Re: [HN] Bunger family in Hannover area
Autor 2008/10/04 21:20:36
MJJALambert
Re: [HN] Bunger family in Hannover area

Date: 2008/10/04 05:24:23
From: MJJALambert <MJJALambert(a)...

Hello Don,
Thank you for this information. To be honest,  I had not yet noticed  the
birth date discrepancies. So, theoretically my g-g Grandfather's 1st 3  children
could have had different mother (and therefore a different original
surname?).  At the time of his marriage to Wilhelmine, there was an infant  (Ruben), a
theory could be that the mother died in childbirth, and he re-married  soon
after; but nothing in my research to date has indicated this...so will need  to
look harder.  I had a response from a government statistics  representative
who said he had information on my g-g's and the first 2 children,  so will wait
and see what he has that may shed some light on this.
I had noticed the "Hauswirt" for both fathers, and had planned on looking  it
up tonight. So thanks for saving me time.
Janis
In a message dated 10/3/2008 7:12:11 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,