ann
Re: [HN] Antw: Re: 19th century German censuses -lds
Datum 2006/12/27 04:14:24
Bob Doerr
Re: [HN] Antw: Re: 19th century German censuses -lds
2006/12/26 21:40:40
ZARSE MARY
Re: [HN] ANDERTEN in EIMBECKHAUSEN
Betreff 2006/12/27 10:36:29
320097756779-0001
Re: [HN] ANDERTEN in EIMBECKHAUSEN
Re: [HN] MODERATOR
Autor 2006/12/27 20:23:01
Ralf G. Jordan
Re: [HN] RINGELE

Re: [HN] ANDERTEN in EIMBECKHAUSEN

Date: 2006/12/27 02:21:03
From: R&B Stewart <raybarbara(a)...

Hello Mary,

        You might check this website: http://www.gencircles.com/
Search for the name of Anderten only and you will find some Andertens from
Eimbeckhausen.  They may not fit your Maria Dorothea Wilhelmine, but most
likely are related.  You could contact the persons that entered those names
there.

      There are LDS church records for Eimbeckhausen that you could order
and view the microfilm at their Center.  Unfortunately, the dates don't
match what you need:

Kirchenbuch, 1612-1662  Evangelische Kirche Eimbeckhausen (Kr. Springe)

Kirchenbuchduplikat, 1853-1874  Evangelische Kirche Eimbeckhausen (Kr.
Springe)

I found this in the Hannover archives:

1. Westermann, Heinrich (Heinrich Friedrich Christian),
   Nettelrede
2. 43 3/4 Jahre
3. Kötner
5. Westermann, Wilhelmine Dorothee (Marie Dorothea
   Wilhelmine), geb. Anderten; Westermann, Heinrich;
   Westermann, Wilhelm; Westermann, Charlotte;
   Westermann, Wilhelmine (18 3/4, 15 1/2, 9 und 5 Jahre);
   Westermann, Christian (Heinrich Friedrich Christian)
   (2 Jahre; geb. 08. 02. 1844))
7. Nordamerika
8. 20. 05. 1846
auch: Hann 74 Springe Nr. 351

You can order records from the archives.  I am not sure if there is more
information or not.  You might write to that office (email) and ask if there
is more information (like parents, etc).  Some people on this list say that
they have ordered such records for about $25 or so.

I couldn't copy all this document so you might look at it at this address:

http://aidaonline.niedersachsen.de/

I just searched for Heinrich Westermann.  It was below the first set  of
items in the set called "gefunden im Index:"  It is the last line.

The email address to contact the archives is:
E-Mail: Hannover(a)...

I hope this leads to something good for you,

Barbara