Bgeschichte
Re: [HN] Overstette
Datum 2006/12/20 03:05:21
Doug Plowman
[HN] New Email Address
Re: [HN] Schoole / Schoo Lingen Meppen
2006/12/19 10:10:17
Brouwers
Re: [HN] 19th century German censuses PS
Autor 2006/12/21 10:42:01
Brouwers
Re: [HN] Schoole / Schoo Lingen Meppen

Date: 2006/12/20 00:14:55
From: Brouwers <anmaristin(a)...

Werner,    Till now everything I have found state School, Schoole or Schole
( in the doc. of batisms, marriage and death)  but I will keep Shoo and
Schoon in mind.    When I was looking thru lds ancestoral files today  ( I
had not checked it in months so these maybe new entries, they seem to be
from one submitter)  came across a possible connection.  Henricus Bernardus
Schole mar to Anna ;  son;  Joannes Henricus Englebertus Schole born 10 Aug
1702 Meppen mar. 1725 Germany  Maria Aleyd Stolte ;  childern known   1;
Henrich Schole born 1725 Lingen mar. Amsterdam 15-11-1754 Amsterdam Cornelia
van Es ; child;  Maria Scho(o)le 1755 amster.  Engeltje 1757 amster.  2;
Barend Schole  b. 1729  Lingen  mar; 12-9-1760 Amsterdam Anna Warmaars
child;  Jacobus 1763 amster.   Barend 1765  amster. Joes 1761   and a second
family around the same time frame strating as Schole in Meppen and ending up
as Schoole in  Amsterdam  I have to work on it more but it seems this family
is connected to Henricus Schole born 1672 Selm  St. Ludgeus and the parernts
are  Jacobus Schole and Margartha Kaldewey . From the records i saw today it
seems that Lingen may be a transtory,  but Meppen had quite a lot, and so
did Selm,   where is Selm?   it looks like they were not able to see the
records for the Lingen births where as there are full dates for Meppen and
Amsterdam , they only had the year, they probably got the info from the mar.
and death cert. so it is possible that Joannes Jacobus Schoole could have
been a son of Joannes Henricus Engelbertus Schole.  only time and luck will
tell.          Anna Marie