320097756779-0001
Re: [HN] Wallhermfechtel
Re: [HN] 19th century German censuses PS
2006/12/31 23:30:47
Edith M Burk
Re: [HN] finding great-grandfather
Betreff 2006/12/23 15:58:31
hydraulikd1
[HN] From the auroras
2006/12/14 23:33:16
ksturges
[HN] Klinker/Hoepfner/kaufner/Hauptmann
Autor 2006/12/03 15:33:58
LadyBonita (USA)
Re: [HN] Address help - who's address in Uelzen?

[HN] From Keith Sturges to Connie Miller

Date: 2006/12/16 20:09:48
From: ksturges <ksturges(a)...

Dear Connie,

If you go into that Gedbas site again, look for Klinkers who are in towns
near the German/Danish border - (you might need an atlas!). Click on any
that are. It will take you to a page with information about that person.
In the bottom left-hand corner of the screen you will find a yellow box with
an email address of the person who posted the information. Try sending emails
to these people. If they are researching Klinkers in the same area as your
Klinkers you might just strike lucky.

Good luck in your search.

Regards,

Keith Sturges