mmongoose
Re: [HN] 19th century German censuses -lds
Re: [HN] 19th century German censuses
2006/12/14 06:36:58
AJHattorf
[HN] Genealogy.com versus Ancestry.com (Julia Hattorff) (Barbara)
Betreff 2006/12/15 11:28:46
J b
[HN] German census guide
2006/12/14 19:40:43
AJHattorf
Re: [HN] Genealogy.com versus Ancestry.com (J b)
Autor 2006/12/15 13:36:56
AJHattorf
Re: [HN] Genealogy.com versus Ancestry.com (J b)

Re: [HN] Genealogy.com versus Ancestry.com (Julia Hattorff) (Sandra)

Date: 2006/12/15 06:21:46
From: AJHattorf <AJHattorf(a)...

Hi Sandra

Wow, yes thats it i thank you very much. So this is Julia Hattorff married
with a certain George W. Combs. And Julia is born about 1851 in NY, so she can
only be a daughter of F.A. Hattorf(f) and Julia N.N. from Germany.

This is the reason why i wanted to see the family again in the 1860 census.
But HE is in Virginia in 1860 and were is his wife Julia with all the kids?
still in New York or did she die having another baby after 1851???

Too many secrets. I will spend a lot of time in front of my screen staring
at the pages of the 1860 census NY, Manhattan, Brooklyn finally the kids can be
 in an orphenage but they should be in anyway.

I thank you very much

Armin