ksturges
Re: [HN] Klinker/Heide/Truelsen or Traulsen
Datum 2006/12/15 00:18:41
320097756779-0001
Re: [HN] WALLHERMFECHTEL
2006/12/17 00:20:03
Brouwers
Re: [HN] Klinker/Heide/Truelsen or Traulsen
Betreff 2006/12/18 21:53:34
klaus . wrede
Re: [HN] Klinker/Hoepfner/kaufner/Hauptmann
2006/12/14 23:13:07
ksturges
Re: [HN] Klinker/Heide/Truelsen or Traulsen
Autor 2006/12/16 20:09:48
ksturges
[HN] From Keith Sturges to Connie Miller

[HN] Klinker/Hoepfner/kaufner/Hauptmann

Date: 2006/12/14 23:33:16
From: ksturges <ksturges(a)...

Dear Listers,

I am still searching for info on the following:-

Diedrich (Dietrich) Klinker born Hannover about 1800
Diedrich (Dietrich) Klinker born Hoya, near Hannover, 1834
Catharina Sarah Hoepfner born Gieboldehausen, near Hannover, 1838
Christoph Hoepfner, born Hannover area around 1800
Elisabeth Kaufner, born Hannover area around 1800
Elisabeth Hauptmann born Hannover area around 1800.

I gather the churchbooks Amt Martfeld for 1852 show a Dietrich Heinrich Klincker
(slightly different spelling) owning a small farm in Hustedt, near Hoya,
and a Dietrich H. Klincker as a tenant in Kleinenborstel, also near Hoya.
If anyone has access to these books and can let me know what info is given
on these two gentlemen I would be extremely grateful.

I have seen reference to scores of other Klinkers but cannot, so far, link
them to my particular ancestors.

Bjoern Sassenberg kindly sent me some information on Hoepfners in Wunstorf
who may or may not be related to Christoph and Catharina - I haven't yet
found a link.

As for Kaufners and Hauptmanns, I have tried just about every site there
is on German genealogy and the names just don't seem to feature at all.

Hopefully there is someone out there who can help me make a breakthrough.

Regards,

Keith Sturges
Colchester, England

Tiscali Broadband only 9.99 a month for your first 3 months!