Sandra Powell
Re: [HN] Genealogy.com versus Ancestry.com (Julia Hattorff)
Datum 2006/12/14 19:40:43
AJHattorf
Re: [HN] Genealogy.com versus Ancestry.com (J b)
2006/12/14 17:08:55
J b
Re: [HN] Secretive
Betreff 2006/12/14 22:12:13
Maureen Shelly
Re: [HN] Secretive
2006/12/25 02:20:51
Jon Efken
[HN] Merry Christmas
Autor 2006/12/15 14:47:25
JRodenburg
Re: [HN] Secretive

Date: 2006/12/14 19:36:17
From: JRodenburg <JRodenburg(a)...

In a message dated 12/14/2006 12:47:05 AM Central Standard Time,
johnbrene(a)... writes:

> fficer's uniform (of which he was always proud), his meticulously kept
> letters, pretty much their entire collection of surviving memorabilia and
> connection to the past, put it in a large pile in the backyard, and set it
> on fire. Even more disturbing, it was done amongst pleas from her daughter
> and grandson (who, with misty eyes, relayed this story to me many years ago
> when he himself was about to leave the scene) not to do so. But she was

My mother's grandmother did exactly the same thing in Oklahoma during the
1930's or 1940's. Although no one understood it at the time, my mother now
believe that her grandmother was suffering from Alzheimer's. During that time period
you were only old or senile, or both. John

Viele Grüße aus Illinois
John Rodenburg
Rodenburg (Tarmstedt, Hannover)
Brunkhorst (Hannover)
Werner (Langen, Hesse-Darmstadt),
Steinke (Kreis Schlochau, Pommern)
Krause (Kreis Schlochau, Pommern)
Schröder (Warsow, Mecklenburg-Schwerin),
Meyer (Wechold, Kreis Hoya, Hannover)
Zum Mallen (Schierholz, Kreis Hoya, Hannover)
Röhrdanz (Mecklenburg-Schwerin)