star
Re: [HN] Kirchenbuchamt Hannover
Datum 2006/12/09 18:46:43
Bob Doerr
Re: [HN] Kirchenbuchamt Hannover
2006/12/09 17:30:22
star
Re: [HN] Kirchenbuchamt Hannover
Betreff 2006/12/09 18:46:43
Bob Doerr
Re: [HN] Kirchenbuchamt Hannover
2006/12/09 16:52:36
gale
Re: [HN] Kirchenbuchamt Hannover
Autor 2006/12/14 20:38:11
gale
Re: [HN] 19th century German censuses PS

Re: [HN] Kirchenbuchamt Hannover

Date: 2006/12/09 18:11:31
From: gale <gale(a)...

Hi Star:

I assume you are trying to read the instructions on unscribing.

At the top of the page, there is a language selection. It is listed kinda backward. Click on the check mark after Deutsch, select English and click on view this page in English.

Scroll down to the last two lines.

To unsubscribe from Hannover-L, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:

Gale

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 11:30:11 -0500