alexaroettger
[HN] Suche Röttger aus Lenthe
Datum 2006/01/30 14:04:35
jerry
[HN] list at Frankfurt am Main
2006/01/29 11:45:52
Udo Majewski
Re: [HN] the name Jobst
Betreff 2006/01/30 15:13:42
svcygnus
Re: [HN] the name Jobst
2006/01/29 02:59:45
Cactus Flower
Re: [HN] Re: Invitation
Autor 2006/01/31 13:15:16
Cactus Flower
Re: [HN] the name Jobst

Date: 2006/01/30 08:59:41
From: Cactus Flower <barbie8674(a)...

Dear Udo,

Your absolutely right.

I have ancestor baptised Johannes Judocus and discovered that Hannsjost might be alternative or less formal version of the name. (Thanks to HPA)

And I suppose when my brain connected Jobst to Judocus I forgot about the Johannes part..:)

Was mistake to suggest using the name Hans as alternative to Jobst.

A long time ago I read that Joyce might on occasion be used for Judocus/Jobst.

Just had a thought.... American Slang pronounciation could be Jesse but this thought is speculation.

I apologize for the  ill-informed reply.

Happy Hunting,
Barbie-Lew
Barbie-Lew