Larry Knigga, Ph.D.
[HN] Re: Wortmann aus Oldendorf amt Melle
Datum 2006/01/27 20:26:58
Lois Kamlage
Re: [HN] Max Schulte, Bersenbrück * 12 Apr 1875
2006/01/27 12:44:38
Wilfried . Petersen
Re: [HN] Re: Hannover-Franzhorn churches
Betreff 2006/01/01 07:02:04
SngKetner
[HN] Re: Hannover-L Nachrichtensammlung, Band 25, Eint rag 76
2006/01/04 00:05:11
Paul Scheele
RE: [HN] Re: Groß Burgwedel
Autor 2006/01/02 12:39:03
Per-Olav Hildebrand
Re: [HN] Part 2 - History

RE: [HN] Re: Hannover-Franzhorn churches

Date: 2006/01/27 18:57:47
From: Paul Scheele <pfsco1(a)...

Hello Sue,

I believe I posted this once before but perhaps you missed it.

I have a Family Book for Gnarrenburg and it lists the marriage of Claus
Hinrich Steinberg (b. 14 Jan 1835 in Franzhorn) to Maria Oerding (b. 18 Nov
1838 in Parnewinkel) in Sep 1859. In addition, the LDS have microfilm for
the parishes of both Gnarrenburg and Kirchwistedt.

As for the passenger list. If you are sure he came through Baltimore, you
should be able to find microfilm of those lists at NARA and those should
also be available from the LDS.

Paul Scheele