J b
RE: [HN] Re: AREND hEINRICH WILHELM FISCHER
Datum 2006/01/22 22:37:39
J b
Re: [HN] Surname Help
Betreff 2006/01/22 22:37:39
J b
Re: [HN] Surname Help
2006/01/22 18:18:00
TYKE
[HN] Surname Help
Autor 2006/01/23 13:59:10
Udo Majewski
Re: [HN] the name Jobst

Re: [HN] Surname Help

Date: 2006/01/22 21:57:20
From: TYKE <tyke60(a)...

Hello Barbara

Carl Heinrich Louis B├╝LTEMANN immigrated to the U.S. around 1876 according to the Michigan Census but he died in 1904 and left behind very little information except for a letter from his brother Eduard who lived in Hohenhameln at the time. You may be right about the Rethmar part. Sometimes we just put to many letters in when we are typing and forget to take them out.

Thank you for your help
Donna

----- Original Message ----- From: "R&B Stewart" <raybarbara(a)...