J b
RE: [HN] Charles Loges
Datum 2006/01/21 21:03:02
gale
Re: [HN] Adolph Schasse's descendants
Re: [HN] Maps and Town/City Lists
Betreff 2006/01/21 21:51:44
J b
Re: [HN] Maps and Town/City Lists
2006/01/21 06:15:59
bmspeckman
Re: [HN] Maps and Town/City Lists
Autor 2006/01/24 15:51:38
bmspeckman
Re: [HN] Re: [HNSpeckman/Leimkuehler

Re: [HN] Maps and Town/City Lists

Date: 2006/01/21 20:54:49
From: bmspeckman <bmspeckman(a)...

Hi Barbara,
Once again, many thanks,
Barney

-----Original Message-----
From: R&B Stewart <raybarbara(a)...
To: Hannover-L <hannover-l(a)...
Sent: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:02:58 -0700
Subject: Re: [HN] Maps and Town/City Lists

Hi Barney,

       I couldn't live without my Autoatlas Deutschland by Falk.  I use it
constantly.  I bought it some years ago and it is worth every penny. It has
every town where there are 100 people or more. (sometimes less than that).
It shows when there is a church (and other items). It is great.

        Mapquest.com is a great site to find most places.

       Sometimes when I am in doubt of whether a town is in Hannover, I use
the LDS Family History Catalog and click on Place with the name and if the
town is listed there, you will see whether it was in Hannover or other
region.  Granted, some towns are not listed.

       This website is handy:
      http://www.muc.de/~cfaerber/dmoz/de-gemeinden/

Barbara