Cactus Flower
[HN] Namensindex der verschiedenen Grafschaftgesc hichten, die persönliche Biographien
Datum 2006/01/21 13:49:34
jmbtwb
[HN] RE: UELZEN book
2006/01/21 04:20:20
Mona
[HN] UELZEN book
Betreff 2006/01/21 13:49:34
jmbtwb
[HN] RE: UELZEN book
2006/01/03 01:06:59
Max Burgdorf
Re: Re: [HN] Application to emigrate
Autor 2006/01/03 00:33:37
Mona
Re: [HN] Application to emigrate

Re: [HN] UELZEN book

Date: 2006/01/21 11:00:06
From: Michele Gatica <michele_gatica(a)...

Mona,

Thank you for researching and sharing this information
with the list regarding the Uelzen book.  This is a
much needed book in my genealogy library.

You and Lady Bonita helped me connect with Mr. Boe a
couple of years ago.  He provided me with ancestor
tables for my paternal grandfather's family.
Ironically, Lady Bonita and I found we share common
ancestors in the 1500 to 1600s.  Sounds like this book
will provide the siblings to our common ancestors and
hopefully resolve a question about two men who are
either my grandfather's uncles or male cousins.

I wish you continued success in your family research.

Michele Gatica
Houston, Texas