Neil
Re: [HN] Demel, Wilhelm Carl Louis
Datum 2006/01/20 11:42:12
Falk Liebezeit
Antw: [HN] Kirchen in die Naehe von Ankum
Re: [HN] Burgdorf
Betreff 2006/01/20 17:44:51
Björn Sassenberg
Re: [HN] Burgdorf
2006/01/29 14:21:20
Emmerich . Albert
Re: [HN] Suche Behrens in Amerika
Autor 2006/01/20 11:47:29
Erika Giftge
Re: [HN] the name Jobst

Re: [HN] Burgdorf

Date: 2006/01/20 08:51:15
From: Erika Giftge <giftge(a)...

Hi Max,

I don't know if you remember that I wrote to you long ago when you just started your search. I live quite near to Baddeckenstedt and could offer to help you:

a) the church records should be in a town called Sehlde
They have times during the week when the church records can be searched; don't know exactly when at the moment.

b) Asking for civil records at the town hall

c) make phone calls to people by that name in todays Baddeckenstedt.

Let me know , what I should do.
If you want my help, it would be helpful if you would once again send the exact data you have compiled to my home address, then I do not need to go through 1000 emails.

Since I am engaged at the moment in caring for my mom and redecorating our home, It may not be possible to do the research right away, so if somebody else is there to help earlier, this would be fine also.

Erika

----- Original Message ----- From: <pharmaxx(a)...