320097756779-0001
Re: [HN] Demel, Wilhelm Carl Louis
Datum 2006/01/20 05:00:21
DKnoepfel
[HN] the name Jobst
2006/01/20 01:03:55
gale
Re: [HN] Burgdorf
Betreff 2006/01/20 08:51:15
Erika Giftge
Re: [HN] Burgdorf
Re: [HN] Speckman
Re: [HN] Maps and Town/City Lists

Re: [HN] Burgdorf

Date: 2006/01/20 04:56:39
From: R&B Stewart <raybarbara(a)...

Hello Max!
        How exciting!  I hope this turns out to be the birthplace of your
Julius Burgfdorf!  Congratulations!  You have  worked so hard.  Werner
Honkamp gave you the Burgdorf names in Baddeckenstedt.  Let's hope that
there is someone there who can help you.
      Meanwhile, I'm going to be doing lots of online searches for Burgdorf
families in Baddeckenstedt.
Barbara