J b
RE: [HN] Demel, Wilhelm Carl Louis
Datum 2006/01/19 11:39:35
Elizabeth
RE: [HN] Demel, Wilhelm Carl Louis
Re: [HN] Heinrich George Christoph Gotlieb VOGES
Betreff 2006/01/31 17:16:52
pharmaxx
[HN] Help
2006/01/04 00:48:18
CLKrieter
Re: [HN] Gatzemeyer
Autor 2006/01/23 15:09:51
Dalton3012
[HN] Familie Hattorf (Hattorff)

Re: [HN] Heinrich George Christoph Gotlieb VOGES

Date: 2006/01/19 08:46:17
From: D H de Jong <dhdejong(a)...

Hello Barbara,
I had a look at the LDS site and found Christoffel Vogels married with
Margeretha Fernhout on 22-5-1785 (batch 7611307 sheet 87). But in the
marriage registers of the Lutheran church in  Harlem (Netherlands) he is
called Heinrich George Christoph Gotlieb Voges. Maybe in Germany he is
known as Christoffel Vogels.
Who has more information?
Regards,
Dick de Jong