Re: [HN] Heinrich George Christoph Gotlieb VOGES
[HN] Research
2006/01/31 21:54:41
bmspeckman
Re: [HN] Speckman Search
Betreff 2006/01/24 15:58:13
bmspeckman
Re: [HN] Speckmann from Wellingholzhausen, Melle
2006/01/16 02:01:30
Sven Honerkamp
[HN] Max Schulte, Bersenbrück * 12 Apr 1875
Autor 2006/01/19 19:26:13
Sylvia Elchinger
Re: [HN] Research

[HN] Speckmann from Wellingholzhausen, Melle

Date: 2006/01/18 23:33:04
From: Sven Honerkamp <sven(a)...

Hi there,

I once had a colleague in school - she was a Speckmann, Daniela is her name.

She is from the farm Speckmann in Wellingholzhausen, Melle district.

This could be their phone:   	 Speckmann Dirk u. Konrad
	Borgloher Str. 70 	49326 Melle
05429 13 07

These are all of Speckmann:

	 Speckmann
	Südweg 12 	49326 Melle
05425 95 54 84

  	Speckmann Dirk u. Konrad
	Borgloher Str. 70 	49326 Melle
05429 13 07

  	Speckmann Ernst
	Holterdorfer Str. 64 	49326 Melle
05428 23 83

  	Speckmann Gerald u. R.
	Mustersiedlung 9A 	49324 Melle
05422 88 61

  	Speckmann Heinrich Tischle...
	Holterdorfer Str. 64 	49326 Melle
05428 3 06

  	Speckmann Heinrich u. Gerd...
	Gerdener Str. 9 	49326 Melle
05428 13 77

  	Speckmann Heinrich-Wilhelm
	Gerdener Str. 9 	49326 Melle
05428 92 15 52

  	Speckmann Heinz
	Hirschberger Str. 6 	49324 Melle
05422 27 61

  	Speckmann Siegrid u. Heinr...
	Spechtsheide 16 	49326 Melle
05428 15 28

  	Speckmann Uwe
	Eickener Str. 36A 	49324 Melle
05422 4 91 07

   	  Name     	  Straße, Hausnummer   	  Postleitzahl, Ort
Telefonnummer  	Details
  	Speckmann Uwe
	Eickener Str. 36A 	49324 Melle
05422 92 41 01