Gary Stoltman
Re: [HN] Re: Hannover-L Nachrichtensammlung, Band 25, Eintrag 43
Datum 2006/01/03 05:43:17
Patricia Knight
Re: [HN] Re: Hannover-L Nachrichtensammlung, Band 25, Eintrag 43
[HN] Orphanage in D ü sseldorf
Betreff 2006/01/03 16:29:15
Captruro
Re: [HN] Orphanage in Düsseldorf
Re: [HN] Emigration to U. S.
Re: [HN] Re: Request: web sites of German churches

Re: [HN] Orphanage in Düsseldorf

Date: 2006/01/03 05:18:58
From: R&B Stewart <raybarbara(a)...

Hello Claire,
      Perhaps you could contact this group of Dominican Sisters who are in
or near Düsseldorf.  The website is in German, but there is an email address
there.  They may know some English, unless you yourself can write in German!
Or maybe someone on the list who can write in German could compose a letter
for you.

  http://www.dominikanerinnen-angermund.de/

I really hope this works out for you,

Barbara