Re: [HN] Steinberg
Datum 2006/01/02 12:39:03
Per-Olav Hildebrand
Re: [HN] Part 2 - History
Re: [HN] Steinberg
Betreff 2006/01/02 20:39:12
Paul Scheele
RE: [HN] Steinberg
2006/01/01 18:29:44
Christina und Horst Rauschenberg
[HN] Bremer
Autor 2006/01/03 11:27:20
Christina und Horst Rauschenberg
[HN] Steinberg

Re: [HN] Steinberg

Date: 2006/01/02 09:44:15
From: Christina und Horst Rauschenberg <ChrAnHo(a)...

Good morning.
The most likely parish church would be Gnarrenburg.  The LDS have records
that may include your family:

Kirchenbuch, 1715-1852 Evangelische Kirche Kuhstedt (Kr. Bremervörde)

Kirchenbuch, 1790-1852 Evangelische Kirche Gnarrenburg (Kr. Bremervörde)

Thats wrong. The parish church is Kirchwistedt.
Greatings
Horst Rauschenberg

----- Original Message ----- From: "R&B Stewart" <raybarbara(a)...