gale
Re: [HN] Kingdom of Hanover
Datum 2005/10/24 19:31:57
w.a. ridderbos
Re: [HN] RITTERBUSCH
2005/10/24 18:22:13
gale
Re: [HN] Kingdom of Hanover
Betreff 2005/10/24 19:41:09
Closson's
Re: [HN] Kingdom of Hanover-Winnifred
2005/10/24 06:53:27
Closson's
[HN] Kingdom of Hanover
Autor 2005/10/24 19:41:09
Closson's
Re: [HN] Kingdom of Hanover-Winnifred

Re: [HN] Kingdom of Hanover

Date: 2005/10/24 19:28:58
From: Closson's <clossons(a)...

Hi,
Sorry for the confusion. The marriage date should read 1778, not 1878. This is between Johan Christiaan Herzog and Maria Charlotta Kalemeyer. His son spelled his last name Her(t)zog. Second- I got the spelling Haijen from the origin Dutch script. I can see how the spellings can be confusing. Thank you for your help. I'll be sure to cover all my bases on the spelling. I was able to find the history of Hannover on the internet. Very interesting to read how many times Hannover changed hands around the time my ancestor lived. Thanks again.
Norma
----- Original Message ----- From: <gale(a)...