Closson's
[HN] Kingdom of Hanover
Datum 2005/10/24 12:06:36
Wilfried . Petersen
Re: [HN] Kingdom of Hanover
2005/10/24 06:53:27
Closson's
[HN] Kingdom of Hanover
Betreff 2005/10/24 12:06:36
Wilfried . Petersen
Re: [HN] Kingdom of Hanover
2005/10/16 17:47:28
Michael Klees
[HN] Caspar Wildhagen
Autor 2005/10/30 04:52:25
mmongoose
Re: [HN] GEHRKE - B√úLTEMANN

Re: [HN] Kingdom of Hanover

Date: 2005/10/24 07:16:28
From: Mickey McGinnis <tobnet(a)...

Norma, I would suggest that you check with the Family History Library. You can go on line and find there index to there microfilm and microfiche they have on Hanover. I do know they have quite a bit of historical information on the Kindom of Hanover. You can go to your local Fmily History Library at a Mormon Church and an a volunteer can assist you on how to use their research information. Or you can go on line and wander through the catalogue index. Either way
t will give yo some information.  Hope this helps.  Mickey
----- Original Message ----- From: "Closson's" <clossons(a)...