Ingomar Kierig
[HN] Matthies aus Hannover Linden, Klärung
Re: [HN] GENEALOGICAL RESEARCHER
2005/10/15 22:26:59
sharon durels
[HN] GENEALOGICAL RESEARCHER
Re: [HN] GENEALOGICAL RESEARCHER
2005/10/12 00:44:42
gale
Re: [HN] Mandel
Autor 2005/10/24 18:22:13
gale
Re: [HN] Kingdom of Hanover

Re: [HN] GENEALOGICAL RESEARCHER

Date: 2005/10/17 03:15:20
From: gale <gale(a)...

Hi Sharon:

The towns you mentioned are between Bremmerhaven and
Cuxhaven, which is not too far north of Bremen, where Jens
Müller-Koppe lives.

He can be reached at: hrs(a)...
(email).

His URL is: http://www.hist.de

I believe that there are others on the list who would recommend him. Another plus is that travel expenses should be taken into consideration and I belive he is within a reasonable distance of the towns you mentioned. I did not confirm the mileage, so I could be wrong about distance.

I am sure others on the list will provide additional information.

Gale
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:26:40 -0700 (PDT)