William Taber
[HN] Re: translations
Datum 2005/10/11 02:01:55
Alton L. Buehring
Re: [HN] translations... another one !!!
2005/10/11 01:03:42
maryjane O'C-L
Re: [HN] translations... another one !!!
Betreff 2005/10/11 02:01:55
Alton L. Buehring
Re: [HN] translations... another one !!!
2005/10/10 23:26:32
Jim
Re: [HN] translations
Autor 2005/10/18 14:44:01
JRodenburg
[HN] Fwd: Du bist Deutschland!

Re: [HN] translations... another one !!!

Date: 2005/10/11 01:46:52
From: Jim <jimcats(a)...

One of the problems with using a Translator program is that the person
writing the letter may be to long winded for the program to translate it
coherently and then the sentences may be disjointed. Sentences should be
brief and to the point. Do not use colloquial sayings.
An example would be, if you wanted to know if there was a barber shop in
town ask " was there a barber shop in the village" not "where did the men go
to get their ears lowered".
Jim