Lady Bonita (USA)
Re: [HN] Germany War Casualty Database
Re: [HN] Family search
2004/05/31 06:14:53
Gary Stoltman
Re: [HN] Family search
Betreff 2004/05/22 14:20:22
Rena MCCARTHY
[HN] FLAMME/FLEMME from Saltzgitter in Hannover?
2004/05/29 11:57:14
Cactus Flower
Re: [HN] Ortssippenbuch Lippoldsberg
Autor 2004/05/30 02:02:50
Cactus Flower
Re: [HN] Sass/Sahs Hamburg reply - Can anyone help translate?

RE: [HN] Family search Virginia

Date: 2004/05/29 18:20:29
From: Cactus Flower <barbie8674(a)...

Dear Virginia,

Where did he settle in the U.S.?

Sinse he was your GF or GGF..

Do you know where he is buried? If not do you know where your GFF is buried? Was there obituary regarding your most recent GF in the U.S.?

If there is..does it give clues to possible religious affiliation? If so..might give clue. Did your most recent G have siblings perhaps? Any information to be deduced by siblings?

Have U.S. census records helped?

Barbie
St. Louis