Re: [HN] Johan Heinrich Brinker familie in Hannover spaet 1700sundfrueh 18...
Datum 2004/05/26 17:40:40
w.a.ridderbos
[HN] Grave
Re: _[HN]_"Kriese_Lingen_nach_Amerika"
Re:_[HN]_Schroeder
2004/05/25 17:33:28
GERALD BAILEY
Re:_[HN]_Schroeder
Autor 2004/05/29 03:48:22
Gloepertz
Re: [HN] Re: HELP!!

Re: _[HN]_"Kriese_Lingen_nach_Amerika"

Date: 2004/05/26 17:23:29
From: GERALD BAILEY <gbailey(a)...

Here is more information that I have. Wilhelm C.
Schroder was born 1858 in Hannover, Germany and came
to the USA in 1879. He died in the USA in 1927. Fred
Schroeder was born 1867 in Hannover ,Germany and came
to the USA in 1881. He died in the USA in 1938. These
two were brothers who lived in South East Minnesota
around the Fountain- Chatfield area. Their father was
named Conrad and their mother was Sophia Kohlmeyer.
Hope that this helps.