Sven Honerkamp
RE: [HN] Re: Hannover-L Nachrichtensammlung, Band 6, Eintrag 28
Datum 2004/05/21 22:19:13
Karlheinz Steimel
RE: [HN] Draft notice or ?
2004/05/29 04:48:20
Lady Bonita (USA)
Re: [HN] Re: HELP!!
Betreff 2004/05/06 12:34:57
Sven Honerkamp
[HN] Hoenderkamp also in USA??
[HN] Emigration records
Re: [HN] Does Anyone Have this Book?

[HN] Hilter records - Carole

Date: 2004/05/21 22:03:10
From: R&B Stewart <raybarbara(a)...

I checked the LDS records on  Hilter.  It may be spotty,  but it does have a
fair amount of information depending on dates.  This is  what the church
records include:

Geburten, Heiraten, Tote 1808-1810     FHL INTL Film
1336571

Geburten, Heiraten, Tote 1811-1812
Taufen, Heiraten, Tote, Konf. 1822-1852     FHL INTL Film
1336572

Taufen, Heiraten, Tote 1853-1874     FHL INTL Film
1336573

I think this is what the words mean in English:

Geburten=births    Taufen = Christening   Heiraten=marriages
Tote=deaths

Barbara