Christian W. Heermann
Re: [HN] Engelbrecht - Petreus - Schrader
Datum 2004/05/19 16:35:53
Ottypotty
[HN] surname help many thanks
[HN] Emigration archives
[HN] Emigration records
2004/05/19 01:16:14
Debbie
Re: [HN] Wehrkamp
Autor 2004/05/23 16:42:59
Debbie
[HN] "Kriese Lingen nach Amerika"

Re: [HN] Emigration archives

Date: 2004/05/19 13:47:12
From: Debbie <bigdeb28(a)...

Hi Barbara,

I am looking for 4 Robben brothers, 3 of which emigrated in the late 40's or
early 50's.  One of them I'm not sure when he came but it may of been the
same time.  All of them only listed their place of birth as Hannover or
Prussia in the US.  I have no specifics at all!  None of the church records
here have been helpful in the precise location either.  I'm actually headed
out for a day trip to do genealogy research, but will study your
instructions when I get back.  Thank you for taking the time to help me.  I
appreciate it greatly!!
Debbie