susi
[HN] Suche nach KIENE,DIETZ,BĂ„HRE,LILGE ,VOGES,ALBERS
Datum 2004/05/06 22:34:23
Hans-Joachim Henschel
[HN] WG: AHNENSUCHE ROMELING IRMENSEUL
2004/05/21 18:57:14
Sven Honerkamp
RE: [HN] Re: Hannover-L Nachrichtensammlung, Band 6, Eintrag 28
Betreff 2004/05/18 14:51:20
JAcord521
[HN] Haseluenne Catholic Church
2004/05/01 15:52:51
Rena MCCARTHY
[HN] Hannover Army and other Records- England database
Autor 2004/05/06 22:41:24
Rena MCCARTHY
[HN] BRUNS/Von BRUNS Research

[HN] Re: Hannover-L Nachrichtensammlung, Band 6, Eintrag 9

Date: 2004/05/06 22:15:57
From: Rena MCCARTHY <Rena(a)...

Hello Sven
You asked for the online Nederland Telefon and I forgot to tell you where I
got the Dutch White Telephone Pages information.

You will find all Yellow (business) and White (Private) Telephone
information on this global site:-
http://www.globalyp.com/world.htm.

Then look for Holland, which is this website:-
http://www.goudengids.nl/

I saw Hoenderkamp lived in several areas of Holland, I did not look for
Honerkamp.

Good luck.
Rena (in England where a hailstorm has flattened my Spring flowers).
--

Message: 2