[HN] Re: going berzerk
Datum 2003/09/16 16:08:15
FalkLiebe
[HN] Familienbuch Twistringen 1647-1669
2003/09/25 08:54:17
Barbara Eckrath
[HN] Kirchenb├╝cher Schermbeck Kreis Wesel
Betreff 2003/09/10 06:26:46
Atwood
[HN] Minning emigration Hanover to New Orleans Louisiana USA
2003/09/04 05:18:55
.... valentine53179
Re: [HN] Hanover Census Question
Autor 2003/09/19 00:06:51
.... valentine53179
Re: [HN] Finding location of Ancestral Home from Church record

[HN] koenig.....

Date: 2003/09/16 05:59:27
From: .... valentine53179 <valentine53179(a)...

koenig was a name in Schaumburg Illinois, named after SChaumburg Lippe of Hannover...
thee were others how were in schaumburg Illinois and who then went to minnesota...
it might be worth a posting to the list and a check of the archives...
further there are others on the list who have tracked their people from schaumburg to minnesota, so there may be other bits of info there for you

il-cook-schaumburg-L(a)...
to subscribe
il-cook-schaumburg-L-request(a)... with subscribe in the subject and text....