Mark Dohrmann
[HN] Dohrmanns in Buecken/Bucken
Datum 2003/09/06 04:00:27
Fred Buck
Re: [HN] Dohrmanns in Buecken/Bucken
2003/09/05 23:08:32
Mark Dohrmann
[HN] Dohrmanns in Buecken/Bucken
Betreff 2003/09/06 04:00:27
Fred Buck
Re: [HN] Dohrmanns in Buecken/Bucken
2003/09/20 18:11:51
Nick & Jane Nielsen
[HN] Where can I find a copy of the 1852 Census of Wollingst, Beverstedt, Hannover, Germany?
Autor 2003/09/20 03:42:49
Paul Scheele
Re: [HN] Heinrich (Henry)Tienken b. Nov. 13, 1845, Wollingst, Beverstedt, Hannover, Germany

Re: [HN] Dohrmanns in Buecken/Bucken

Date: 2003/09/05 23:40:42
From: Paul Scheele <pfsco1(a)...

I have records of a number of Dohrmann's who immigrated to Missouri, USA.
They came primarily from the villages of Kirchtimke and Nartum which is a
ways north of Bücken. Interestingly, these Dohrmann's usually spelled the
name Dormann after they immigrated.

The trains may be a better way to get to Bücken/Buecken from Hamburg. You
will probably have to go through either Bremen or Hannover as it is on the
route between them but a little closer to Bremen. I believe the train
station is in Eystrup. Should be a short taxi ride from there.

Good luck,
Paul Scheele