hrs
[HN] Hanover Census
Datum 2003/09/01 03:51:30
CLKrieter
Re: [HN] How to find the appropriate Census in a particular locality in Hanover
RE: [HN] How to find the appropriate Census in a particular locality in Hanover
Betreff 2003/09/01 03:51:30
CLKrieter
Re: [HN] How to find the appropriate Census in a particular locality in Hanover
Re: [HN] Town of Rehburg
Autor 2003/09/01 23:39:43
Richard A B
Re: [HN] How to find the appropriate Census in a particular locality in Hanover

[HN] How to find the appropriate Census in a particular locality in Hanover

Date: 2003/09/01 01:40:53
From: Richard A B <zxcqwe123(a)...

How are these census records filed on the LDS -- by the town?  I have never
been able to find any in their on-line catalog, but maybe am not looking
under the right subtitltes. Can anyone give an example of how they found the
census records for a specific place in Hanover on the LDS site?

---Richard