... valentine53179
Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA
Datum 2003/05/02 06:32:29
KurtKathKels
[HN] Germans to Hawaii - Danke
2003/05/02 06:03:34
GammaSims
[HN] TEICHMILLER, HOFFMAN, Families
Betreff 2003/05/02 07:11:20
Barbara Stewart
Re: [HN] TEICHMILLER, HOFFMAN, Families
2003/05/02 06:03:39
... valentine53179
Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA
Autor 2003/05/07 18:53:36
... valentine53179
[HN] can someone confirm for me...

Re: [HN] TEICHMILLER, HOFFMAN, Families

Date: 2003/05/02 06:08:30
From: ... valentine53179 <valentine53179(a)...

be on the look out for the name to be changed to teich....

in fact, a well know postcard photographer was curt teich.
a museum of his postcards is in lake county illinois...
at the lake county museum... in wauconda
they have a website and might have a bio on the man...
make a trip to google...
"curt teich" should do it...
good luck
valentine