Sophie Gottemoller
Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA
Datum 2003/05/02 04:38:53
John Siemon
Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA
2003/05/02 01:40:41
Sophie Gottemoller
Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA
Betreff 2003/05/02 04:38:53
John Siemon
Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA
2003/05/28 20:51:40
Gerd Hillebrecht
[HN] Re: Brand aus Dassensen (S├╝dniedersachsen)
Autor 2003/05/03 19:41:31
gutt morgan
Re: [HN] Germans to Hawaii,

Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA

Date: 2003/05/02 04:14:49
From: gutt morgan <guttmorgan(a)...

also try google see what comes up or see here what was on the first page. can't forget good old wi.
google:
ESPN.com: Joel Przybilla
Player Search #6 Joel Przybilla Milwaukee Bucks | Stats | Roster,
PPG 1.7, RPG 4.4, BPG 1.6. Height: 7-1 Weight: 255 lbs. Pos: C, Age ...
sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3408 - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

Yahoo! Sports
guttmorgan