Günter H . Merten
Re: [HN] Buch
Datum 2003/05/02 04:14:49
gutt morgan
Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA
2003/05/01 00:34:09
Hans Peter Albers
Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA
Betreff 2003/05/02 04:14:49
gutt morgan
Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA
2003/05/08 14:52:07
Rolf Schulenburg
Re: [HN] Barthels,Sievers-HannoverProv<Mishicot,Wisconsin,USA,1850's
Autor 2003/05/27 18:52:15
Stefan Spalteholz
[HN] Neuvorstellung

Re: [HN] PRZYBILLE in USA

Date: 2003/05/02 01:40:41
From: Sophie Gottemoller <sgottemoller(a)...

This is not much help but there is a restaurant outside of Chicago (in
Des Plaines) called Przybillo's White Eagle.  It specializes in Polish
food and is used extensively by the folks who bury their loved ones at
St. Adalbert's cemetery across the street.  Perhaps you need to look
beyond the east coast of the US.
Sophie Gottemoller