G. Miller
[HN] THANKS! Learning German
Datum 2002/06/01 23:40:15
Edlef Pauly
Re: [HN] Oerel/Oerrel
2002/06/06 04:51:53
marsmemories
Re: [HN] Dinkgreve, Hoeltermann, Sandt, Hawickhorst, Meyer, Kaetmann, Evers, ...
Betreff 2002/06/06 02:21:17
Dave
[HN] Re: English to German translation
2002/06/27 18:25:10
Manfred Kasokat
Re: [HN] Gladbeck
Autor 2002/06/05 05:37:56
marsmemories
Re: [HN] Dinkgreve, Hoeltermann, Sandt, Hawickhorst, Meyer, Kaetmann, Evers, ...

Re: [HN] Dinkgreve, Hoeltermann, Sandt, Hawickhorst, Meyer, Kaetmann, Evers, Friehling, Gerding, Rueve, Korfage.

Date: 2002/06/01 19:48:30
From: marsmemories <marsmemories(a)...

Are you Meyer people from Mecklenburg?  On the 1880 USA census it says my
ggrandfather, Chas. Meyer was from Medklenburg.   I have found his full
name was Johan Carl Meyer b. 1838 in Mecklenburg.
He settled in Clayton County, IA and was there in 1877 and married to
Elisabeth Wille.

Marlene
South Dakota
USA