Stephen Kent Ehat
FW: Re: I'm Back
Datum 2000/05/19 00:38:51
SHAR1313
Thanks
2000/05/11 01:59:18
Stephen Kent Ehat
RE: FRUECHTE and WUENNECKE
Betreff 2000/05/12 15:49:47
Stephen Kent Ehat
Grauschoff
2000/05/16 02:31:00
angie-web
RE: I'm back
Autor 2000/05/03 04:12:12
Arnold Lang
Re: Theising

German Emigration Database

Date: 2000/05/19 00:13:22
From: AnnP42 <AnnP42(a)...

In his message of  5/18 (FW: Re: I'm Back), Steve refers to the Findbuch
being prepared for the Hannover Exposition this summer...
"At the World Exposition in Hannover, Germany, to be held June 1, 2000 to
October 31, 2000, a "Findbuch" will be made available for researching on
computer"

Can anyone explain how it will be/is different from the <A
HREF="http://www.deutsche-auswanderer-datenbank.de/enframeset.htm";>Deutsche
Auswanderer-Datenbank</A> (a research project of the Historisches Museum
Bremerhaven)?  I tried using this search but it appears that you have to
request information and pay for a search to be done (whether anything is
found or not).  Is anything available online yet for the Hannover Findbuch?

PS...Steve, your explanatory message re: "I'm Back" is superb!  You ARE a
nice guy!

Ann