redaktionsb├╝ro
Re: Rensing
Datum 1999/09/24 18:30:39
CR0500
Re: Melching/Behnke
1999/09/24 17:05:02
redaktionsb├╝ro
Re: Rensing
Betreff 1999/09/24 21:02:52
Grammalp
Re: Rensing
1999/09/22 21:39:53
Rensing512
Re: Rensing
Autor 1999/09/29 23:27:19
Rensing512
Re: Possible Look-Up

Re: Rensing

Date: 1999/09/24 18:19:51
From: Rensing512 <Rensing512(a)...

In a message dated 9/24/99 6:12:32 AM, Grammalp(a)... writes:

<< I don't want to sound stupid, but what is this Walter Tenfelde book that
everyone talks about?  Thanks

Hi,

You are never stupid, just because you have not familiar with one book.  I am
not 100% sure, and other know the book better than me.  It is a book on
persons that immigrated to America from (at least the part I know about), the
kreise (area) of Lingen of Germany in the former state of Hannover.  I am
lucky that people with my surname are included in the list, and my surname
came from Lingen.

Diana