Rensing512
Re: RE: International bank drafts
Re: HANSMEYER AND MEHRKAMP FAMILIES
1999/09/16 18:33:22
Rensing512
Re: RE: International bank drafts
Betreff 1999/09/16 21:27:05
James Maxeiner
RE: International bank drafts
1999/09/28 17:31:35
Fred Rump
a few days of rest coming up
Autor 1999/09/06 06:01:26
Grammalp
Surnames MEYER & SCHULTZ

Re: RE: International bank drafts

Date: 1999/09/16 18:42:00
From: Gail Meyer Kilgore <gkilgore(a)...

My bank charges me $15.00 per DM draft no matter what the amount.  I guess
it would be a good idea to get the DM itself and keep it on hand especially
if you were sending a lot of money to Germany.  The other thing I have been
told is just to send US$ and send it in different envelopes, say if the bill
is US$ 60.00 then send three envelopes with a 20 in each.  They don't seem
to mind taking our cash even tho it has to be changed too.  I also
encountered by sending a DM bank draft they still charged me 20.00 to
deposit a draft written on B of A in Frankfurt so that one cost me double.

Always.........Searching!!

Gail Meyer Kilgore
Casa Grande, AZ

"Sharing is half the joy of genealogy"