Valerie Karvoski
Re: Osterholz again
Datum 1999/09/12 22:39:45
Michael Ortmann
AW: TACKENBERG / KLEIST aus Bramsche
1999/09/06 06:01:26
Grammalp
Surnames MEYER & SCHULTZ
Betreff 1999/09/12 22:39:45
Michael Ortmann
AW: TACKENBERG / KLEIST aus Bramsche
1999/09/30 05:54:50
Grammalp
Re: Possible Look-Up
Autor 1999/09/14 22:24:43
Hebert835
Re: TACKENBERG / KLEIST aus Bramsche

TACKENBERG / KLEIST aus Bramsche

Date: 1999/09/12 22:21:02
From: Hebert835 <Hebert835(a)...

Hello all,  is anyone familiar with the Bramsche area?  Specifically, I'm
looking for a real detailed map that would show all the little villages
around.  I have looked at mapquest and those things, but they don't help.
My Tackenbergs lived in Pente and were from Fuerstenau.  I have an unreadable
village name that looks like: tmnmnrreren.  You know what  I mean?  I thought
that if I could find a detailed map I could make a good guess.  The first
letter is a T and there are no g,h,l,s,t, or anything like that, just the
m,n,e,r and the like.

Also, I don't believe that all the years I need for that area are filmed.
Does anyone have the address of the church in Bramsche and the city archives?

Thanks,
Holly
Hebert835(a)...
TACKENBERG / KLEIST / SCHLUETER / SCHLICHTING / TAMMEN / CARSTENS / VON DER
HORST / PAULSEN / KLINTWORTH / GUESE