mnorton(a)visnetinc.com
RE: MARIENSEE and NOPKE
Datum 1998/01/26 13:49:23
howes115
Re: MARIENSEE and NOPKE
1998/01/14 08:36:52
Marshall
Re: fwd of mail
Betreff 1998/01/20 03:56:51
BDecker210
Harms/Traugott
1998/01/15 23:24:44
Gabriele Curlett
Niedersachsen GenWeb Project - Hannover
Autor 1998/01/14 04:07:19
Gene K. Speckert
Re: WITT, Andrew - ELM / ULM, Hanover

Re: Gliessman/Blessman

Date: 1998/01/26 04:21:13
From: Gail Beard <gbeard(a)...

Hello--My father's family name is Blessman from Hannover, Germany. Is
it possible there is a spelling error in our name or yours? (Gliessman
and Blessman) His great-grandfather come to New Orleans about the
1850s, sailed up the river and landed at Mason County, IL. I have not
been able to trace the family back into Germany, but I do understand
there are Blessmans listed in Hannover area phone books at the present
time. I've also been told by one person that Plassman might be a form
of the same family name. I'm just curious if anyone out there thinks
there is a phonetic connection somewhere along the way.

Thanks, Gail Blessman Beard

P.S. I received email from someone who had found my name (Blessman) on
a geneology list. However, my computer went down and now I've lost all
the email addresses I had. If that person sees this, please send me
email again and I'll correspond with you.